After you have seen this HowTo video or read this article you will know where models can be created and how to create them.
- Go to the Datamodel by clicking on the Datamodel tab on the Builder Bar.
- Notice that every application starts automatically with two models: User and Role. These two are set by default.
- Click on
+ Newto create new models at the top left.
- The model settings appear. Name your model and give it a helptext.
- Ready? Click Save and your model is created.
- Notice that you can change the way models are shown. With the icons at the top right you change between a visual editor and list view option.
Now you can start adding Properties to your model!