After you have seen this HowTo video or read this article you will know how you can create a filter for your grid and how you can implement them.
- Open the filters menu by clicking on the filters icon on the right side of the header.
- You can create a new filter by clicking on the New filter button.
- The filter menu will expand, you can create your filter in the expanded area.
- You can preview your filter by clicking on the Preview button.
- If you are happy with the results of your filter you can click on the Save button to save your filter.
- Now you can pick your filter on the left side of the filters menu.
- You can change the filter you selected by clicking on the Edit button.
- A default filter can be set by going into Builder Mode. Edit the grid you want to add a default filter to, by clicking on the gear icon on the left side of the header.
- You can choose the filter you want to set as default in the Default selected filter dropdown list.
- Click on the save button to save the grid.
- Now the filter you selected will be used when you open the grid.
- If you want to get back to the normal view you can click on the All filter on the left side of the filters menu.
If you want to know more about grid filters you can check out this article explaining each setting of the filters: Filter Reference.